2013 m. vasario 7 d., ketvirtadienis

two headed dragon

Good evening friends, After a while I, Mr.ichi the killer a.k.a farewell, have decided to come back with the blogspot! Yes, indeed, I have decided again to waste my time in here. Despite it's not going to be read by many folks I will try to share some of my thoughts about certain things.. and yeah.. it probably won't be delusional and paranoid posts :D I might even upload a photo, or video to keep this thing more alive and watchable for your arrogant minds. So, what else.. Yes, of course.. Couple of weeks ago I kind of remembered that I used to write something in here, so I was forced to read all the posts I updated and, maaan, what kind of guy I was back in the days? :D I was spontaneous, impatient and desperate romantic haha.. Gladly today Im whole new creature. Though I still like women.. beautiful ones of course. Yeah.. what would we, men, do without women.. Well maybe we should ask Bieber. He kind of pulls out that one(yes I have just called him gay). Anyway, staying on topic, Im still wondering what should I write in my next posts. Maybe something about life? Personality? Hmm.. love? Nahh, lets skip the last one. I think life pretty much suits me. Quick thought: what would you do if the person you hate, the person who deceived you suddenly becomes the only person who can help you? Would you stand your ground? Or would you forgive? On that bombshell, it is time to end.. Till the next time, lads.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą