2013 m. vasario 24 d., sekmadienis

banana? pea? Pea.. :)

its an early night, im laying here in a  bed all by myself and Im thinking: hey, a quick post could maybe help me get some sleep. so I open this page with an intension to create, to write something worth reading(which u cant really find it much here) and what do I do? I just stare at this very blank page for at least 20minutes trying to figure out what to write. The truth is I could only think about the one particular person who put an end to a "despicable me", person who drove and still driving me crazy with a smile worth thousands of compliments. But she knows that and I will keep it that way.
Anyway, a very wise man gave a great suggestion earlier today. me and two other friends were drinking tea, here in lithuania and one of them said: dont waste any time and five years from now lets meet up for a cup of tea somewhere in Italy. and yeah you should probably say okok alright, we will do that definetely but how many of those 'agreements' come true? not many I guess. and it gets you thinking: okay, so 5 years is a reasonable period of time. lets really do this. a million miles journey starts with a first step. So I will do the same. I will start this journey with a first step which is getting some sleep to get my head straight.
Goodnight, my little peas and of course the most delicious Pea 8)

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą